Mochai just came home. He had fallen asleep on the bus so he's groggy. But a milk bottie usually remedies that situation. Steinberg legend has it that milk ought to remedy just about all situations. Let's see how far it gets me on this one.
Moishe takes his fix of milk in the form of American cheese. Good enough I hope - since he won't drink any.
Amrom - well, Amrom won't. No. wait - Amrom can't. So that's that.
As for me... well. As much as latest research has shown that milk actually aids in weight-loss, none of my diets permit it. Which had me feeling sooo deprived. But since I'm not on any official diet today - more of a maintainance day - I guess I should for a change put milk in my coffee.
On the subject of milk - is it true that it whitens teeth? cuz all these teeth whiteners are killing the enamel coating on my teeth, making them sensitive and achey. If milk would actually remedy this too, then I might start including it in my diet once more.
As for my milky complextion - I'm thinking of spray tanning myself. Too late in the season?
Gimme your opinions.
Monday, November 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is no point in hoping to be something you aint.. so why dont you like try working with what youve got....
now how about making this a trifle more interesting????
cant wait
Post a Comment