Tuesday, November 22, 2005

--- Picture removed after incessant advice. ---


This is what I plan on looking like tonight. Why, pray tell, must I try it on in advance to know that I can do it once again? The sheitel is the old one, as is the dress, as are the shoes. Hey! I need jewelry. Heenee d'ya hear me??? I need jewelry! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ay frankl girl... good thing your taking care of her.. with such a variety... do you think she will still need mine....

good good good.. i mean, great!! that leaves me with absolutely nothing to do but sit and wonder what she will really end up loooking like... im ever soo thrilled....

Executive Mom said...

Now that the pic is gone, all you can do is assume.

But wait and see - tonight I WILL STEAL THE SHOW.

So, Frankie BEWARE! as for you Welzie, you never even stood a chance. Sad. I know.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha... grabbing my sides ... ahhhh......

ver redt feen meer... ha ha ha ha

so when its important to have me mentioned... then go right ahead... let those saliva bubbles form... but now, ver hut geredt fin deym... who said i am even thinking about it... let along goin...

Anonymous said...

Aw I missed the great pic now I will have to go see you tonight... k
are you still looking for jewelry cuz my
bl. got adorable earing and matching necklace and ring and bracelet at the $1 store they are realy cute silver and pink I think they will go perfect with your dress..........

I just picturing the beauty.