I've decided to write this blog, just for the heck! So that friends and family can keep tab on my thoughts, latest ideas and pics.
If you enjoy this site, I would suggest that you do not share the address with any strangers. Easiest way to ensure that I remain free to be - me.
Unless of course you don't like this 'me' very much. Difficult to contemplate, but nonetheless I have to consider the liklihood, and distinct possibility. Nah. Changed my mind. That would be impossible.
So since y'all love me. And want more of my freestyled rambling, please keep this site private.
I've decided to write this blog, just for the heck! So that friends and family can keep tab on my thoughts, latest ideas and pics.
Just please don't give all your friends links to this page. If I wanna talk about anything I feel like - I need to know that those viewing this page are the ones I chose.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment