Opine,
on this blog of mine.
Yet I tell you right now,
that I won't anyhow
agree
with what you tell me.
Not because you're wrong,
nor because you're right.
It's just that my opinions are strong -
and my ideas so bright.
So why, you ask - do I ask of you?
Well, I need what to read - and you need what to do.
Monday, November 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i dont fargin compliments often... but i wanted to tell you i loved the last line.. not mentioning the fact that you are to thank me for posting.... more than that, thanks us for pretending to care!!!!
your funny
you keep on pointing out the obvious. Once again - all you deserve is a great big DUH!!
Telling me I'm funny, is like tell you you're blonde. Which - duh! - is precisely why you are so slow in chapping.
lol that last line cracked me up.
I guess you need what to do, But trust me I don't need what to do. any way have fun.
A Friend
guess
Post a Comment