Sunday, November 20, 2005

Welcome

A Gitte Voch!


I've finally decided to do this. I just like the idea of having the opportunity to chronicle my day, my week and sometimes have you guys offer your opinions and advice. Yeah, I must be a glutton for punishment - but being that I am not promising to actually listen to those pearls of wisdom you guys will share, I'm not as nuts as I seem.

I thought I'd include a pic in this intro, of my inspiration in life - and two of the cutest boys you are ever gonna meet. I thank Hashem every day for this wonderful blessing.


Mazel Tov Matel Ruchele on the pinyon haben!

I've already written the entire weeks Homemakers' Homeworks which will eliminate a lot of the work, being that I have a wedding coming up.

I've lost ten pounds... and I'm proud! And if you care - I'm not feeling too well :( Dunno what it is - but I do know that I don't like it.

Oh, and HELP!! Know of a makeup artist? I don't have anyone to do my face!

I'm not concentrating as I'm writing - cuz I'm listening to Zev Brenner now. Stupid but irresistable.

Click on the comment button - and I'll post again soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog looks great. I hope you're feeling better. And btw, you can do your face with us at Chaya Zafir. Why don't u?

Executive Mom said...

I will. Your mom only called me about it yesterday. That was after this was posted. Do you have any idea what time my appointment is?

Anonymous said...

so your troubles have now been solved.... hey, thanks to this great blog... im like totally impressed... so here you go with my sage advice....

#1
change the silly font,

#2
a response to a blog shall go public or could go public.. so you make that into another post... gotchme??

#3
your bored, so that somehow gives you reason to blog and pretent you arent

#4
listen to everything i say, cuz

#5
i'm making as much sense as im intending to....

#6
and you unfort. were happy that somone decided to comment

#7
but you cannot help it.. cuz...

#8
im your dear sissy!!!!

#9
and you will need me to babysit your shtinky boys after all....

#10
and you suddenly will forget how wierd i really can be....

#11
and suddenly that amazing mind of yours will fail... and you will draw a mental block and pretend im sort of partially sane.... cuz..

#12
and how!!!

#13
for now i shall finish... cuz i can go on and on.....

#14
you wished i did'nt

#15
but knowing me you knew i woudlnt

#16
so to prove you wrong i just did... ha ha ha.....

g'bye,
i tend to be a bit more normal than you pple think i am.. but she just has a way of getting the "VERY BEST" outta me... so thank the executive mom!!!!! hey, did she say exec. mom... wonder what makes her say that... now, a ,long detailed post with the reason behind that....

awright, lets see what else you have come up with.. tty later.... you wished i hadnt.. but too bad.... as a friendly reminder.. my mom is your mom too!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. you dont appreciate a thing i said.. told you..... your just simply - oops, f'got this is public....